A rating masterclass will be held at the LGAQ for those looking to refine and update their knowledge of local government rating and associated legislation and legal requirements.
The workshop will cover:
- The Rates and Charges Resolution template crafted by King & Company and provided by the LGAQ for council use. Members can login to LG Online for a copy HERE.
Ratings Masterclass Resources
*Please note you will need to login to LG Online to access these resources.
- Steps that councils should follow for making decisions around rating and levies
- Rating resolutions
- Fundamentals of differential rates
- Revenue policy
- Rating performance audit
- Practitioners' view
Who in local government should attend?
- Rating and revenue managers
- In-house legal advisors
When and where
- Date:Thursday 5th April
- Time: 10am - 1pm
- Where: Local Government House, 25 Evelyn St Newstead, Brisbane
- Online: This course will also be streamed online - further information will be provided at a later stage on how to register for the simulcast
- Contact: 1300 542 700 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Local Government Association of Queensland
LG House, 25 Evelyn Street, Newstead Qld 4006
The list content on this page is updated dynamically as articles are published.